- Ownership of the Site and its Contents
- The Site is owned by Alberto Simonetti. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is owned by Alberto Simonetti, its licensors, or its third-party image partners. All elements of the Site are protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
- Use of the Site
- The Site and its Content are intended for customers of Alberto Simonetti. You may not use the Site or its content for any purpose not related to your business with Alberto Simonetti. You are specifically prohibited from: (a) downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Site without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Alberto Simonetti; (b) using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site or its content by using framing or similar navigational technology; (d) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any Alberto Simonetti product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; (e) reverse engineering, altering or modifying any part of the Site or its content; (f) circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the Site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Site; (g) selling, licensing, leasing, or in any way commercializing the Site or its content without specific written authorization from Alberto Simonetti; and (h) using the Site or its content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data.
The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As Alberto Simonetti cannot fully control these web sites and external sources, Alberto Simonetti cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE EMBEDDED VIEWER AND THE ITS CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ALBERTO SIMONETTI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SAME, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, AND DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON OR IN THE MATERIALS OF THIS SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU, NOT ALBERTO SIMONETTI, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS FREE FROM INFECTION BY VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES
- Questions or Comments about the site or Site Terms may be directed to Alberto Simonetti at email@example.com